Richard Niddrie, President
Unit-037 Email: email@example.com
Ph: H: 604-594-998 C: 60-364-3367
Gord McIvor, Vice -President
Unit-022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil Taylor, Treasurer
Unit-096 Email: email@example.com
Jenn Williams, Secretary
Unit-117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Alexander, Director Landscaping
Unit-035 Email: email@example.com
Geoff Robey, Director Maintenance & Alterations
Unit-135 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at Large:
Vern Sawyer, Complex Security Schedule
Lisa Knight, HMHC Website
Karen Robey, Guest Suites, Clubhouse Rentals,KeyFobs & Enterphone Directory
Unless it is an emergency, please contact the Board members through email at: email@example.comYou can also put all forms (maintenance, alteration & bylaw complaints) or correspondence in the mail box on the right hand side in the mail room. This is checked on a regular basis through the week.
Board meetings are on the last Wednesday of each month (unless otherwise notified) at 1:00 pm and all residents are welcome to attend. We also have 15 minutes of question or comment time at the end of the meeting for the residents to participate in.
The President, Vice-President, Recording Secretary, and Treasurer are designated Officer positions as defined by the HMHC Bylaws. At least one officer must be at a meeting to have a quorum.
Definition of a Typical HMHC Director:
- A Director is a neighbour with the same rights and privileges and follows the same regulations as provided by HMHC Bylaws.
- A Director also pays the same fees as you do to live in the community. A Director is not paid for representing the community at large.
- Enforcement of Bylaws is the concern of all Directors. These Bylaws serve many purposes…from safety and security to peaceful enjoyment…to the prevention of our development becoming an unsightly place to dwell…or in other words, keeping the property values from depreciating.
- A Director must therefore read, and adhere to the bylaws, and is not allowed to deviate from these Bylaws on a personal level. This, or course, is usually in conflict with other residents of the community as, it is not mandatory they read the bylaws…they may plead ignorance when contravened.
- The Directors are presented with the sometimes overwhelming task of administration and servicing of just about everything within our front gates including the gates. Halcyon Meadows is basically a municipality unto itself. With the exception of our drinking water supplied by the District of Chilliwack and electricity by Hydro all other services are provided by the HMHC and administered by the Board of Directors on behalf of the 224 residences.